Veterans in the Workforce
Veterans are the last known "old school" employees. They represent a demographic that believes in an honest day's work, dedication, ethics, initiative and loyalty.
Veterans Bridge Values from Multiple Generations!
They begin their careers by volunteering to be different...
- Comfortable with formality and rules
- Respect for authority
- Live and work for a purpose, driven by success
- Value hard work and ethics
- Loyalty and commitment come naturally
- Want to earn their way to financial security
- Not only embrace change, but expect it
- Cyber aware - trained to always look for the 'bad guy'
- Tech savvy, connected and have quick information access
- Globally conscious - comfortable in multi-cultural teams
Join The Community
Veterans: Post your resume and increase your visibility to employers and recruiters that have partnered with us.
Employers & Recruiters: Post unlimited job postings for FREE.
It is FREE with coupon code HERO.
Employers & Recruiters